It will be last week before the first evaluation of the Google Summer of Code 2019.
My project is "Collaborative Editors" which provide a plugin for various Real-Time Collaborative Editors. It also allows integration of those Real-Time Collaborative Editors.
- "Collaborative Editors" module with the completed plugin manager.
- Partially completed "Etherpad Editors" plugin which allows integration of Etherpad in Drupal 8.
- And 2 PHP Unit Tests to check the presence of "collaborative_editors.overview" route and to check availability of "EtherpadEditor" Plugin
Week 4 Progress
To complete the "Etherpad Editor" plugin which includes the following:-
- Add methods to create group, pad, author etc in Etherpad.
- Using these methods to develop a restful route.
Codes can be found here. And below is the video to explain the installation.
- In Etherpad HTTP Client library setHTML() method was missing, so I need to reaised Pull Request for it.
- Etherpad HTTP Client API's object has data as its private member. So it was challenge to access private members outside the class.